Wednesday, March 14, 2012

flying biscuit cameron village Pristine Private Island - Coconut, the Tree of Life and Organic Raw Food

The Detox Fasting Paradise - Beautiful Private Island -- Coconut, the Shrub of Life and Organic Uncooked Food
Focused on my wonderful isle coconut trees, the trees of living.

We are often asked, "What encouraged you to follow your inner kid guides to a pristine personal island paradise to live your entire life surrounded by coconut, the woods of life? " Here is my story.

At age 36, after journeying the globe extensively, My spouse and i a strong vision to stay down in my own pristine Shangri-la numerous coconut trees. I had been then on a sixteen year world sojourn, journeying together with my English companion Mark. Our adventures experienced taken us to some from the world's most beautiful, rugged, serene, remote tropical wilderness and animal reserves, plus valleys, rivers, lakes and island paradises fringed along with coconut trees. Though timid and uncomfortable with people because a little girl, I had been totally relaxed in Mother Nature, particularly within the tropics near a cleaning sea and eating organic tropical food from the wild.

During my adventures, short-term travelers would often ask questions regarding my long unusual journeys. Amazed myself that lots of of my wild dreams came true, I would tell them I had been blessed to have and others, Peter Pan and TinkerBell as my mystical religious friends. I reached believe it and live by my mystical tropical isle dream.

The 'vision to settle' was not your typical 'Buy a home in the country and settle down'! My desire was a pristine paradise somewhere in the tropics far from people. It had been private and had a lush tropical jungle backdrop. I could see an island surrounded by blue magnificent water and a close by coral reef, teaming along with fish, with a lengthy white-sand beach fringed along with coconut, my trees of life.

Incredibly, I could still observe mountain peaks, caves and grottos in the picture, too. I really could see myself growing my organic garden, learning to eat coconut in numerous varied ways, popping my organic seeds within my own kitchen, eating cleansing raw food and getting pets to nurture and enjoy, but I was nevertheless unsure if I would survive a pristine island beside a tropical turquoise blue ocean or on some mystical huge batch.

Most people would say this was an irrational fairytale fantasy; to me it had been real. That i knew of it was on the market and I had to search. And with the help of Peter Pan and TinkerBell as my mystical guides, find my pristine paradise and my coconut trees, I did so!. Like a coconut washed to some far distant coast, I started from your organic tropical coconut seed on my tropical dirt, and then I grew my tropical island roots. Later I would grow my sturdy trunk, my huge green leaves and fruits to share, growing strong with the trees of living surrounding me.

Choosing the Soil to Plant the actual Coconut Seed
Indicate had airline tickets to Australia, suggesting functioning for a put in place tropical Shawl Tribulation, Northern Queensland, another paradise both of us loved. However living in the West failed to fit my mystical journey and my life-style. I really could feel my need of the paradise in the Eastern, far away from just what most call 'normal' civilization. Still Mark was my partner; we had traveled together for more than a decade, sharing much enjoy, joy and experience. He would often suggest I wake up to truth and I would struggle with questions like: Exactly why did I, at 36 years of age, nevertheless believe such a fantasy fairy tale about an exotic paradise with a white-sand beach and coconut trees existed? Would certainly I be searching my whole life for an unobtainable magical island dream? Could right now there really be gods, goddesses, fairies and spiritual guides as well as a remote island paradise I really could survive?

While traveling through Malaysia on this way back to Quotes, I was sharing my far-fetched private island dream with a Swiss couple while seated at a small street-side cafe in Penang. Immediately both said that my vision seemed like the pristine area that they had just left, the actual spectacular bay, cliffs and white-sand beaches of El Nido Palawan, Thailand.

Immediately We heard bells in my head and felt Peter Pan beside me again saying the text "what are we awaiting? " l checked out Mark, exactly who, though amazed with my mystical adventures, decided to add another detour into our plans to get back to Quotes. Weeks later after going off the beaten track through rice paddies and waiting times in a crocodile infested riverside village for the weekly market vessel, we found our method to the unforgettable shores of Bacuit Bay, home of 21 pristine islands, along with coconut fringed beaches and the main town of Este Nido.

Right after just two weeks here, surprising even me, I was adamant that I would find my isle dream in one of these exotic gems. Indicate had not the heart to share my dream, but I heard myself tell him, "I will handle it alone from here and discover my pristine coconut fringed island. " We said goodbye, he thinking I would come to my sensory faculties with time and experience. I knew I had been here for living. Four months afterwards, together with Peter, I was shown the actual unforgettable shores of my destiny. As if my helpful spiritual guides had waved their magic wands, almost all of my wishes had been in front of me with this tiny magical island of Malapacao. It was my exotic, mystical place within Asia. It had been a gem surrounded by other gems, a pearl in a pristine place. It was a tropical island surrounded by blue magnificent water, a close by coral saltwater.. teaming with seafood... It had a long white-sand beach fringed with my dearest tress of life. It had a lush tropical new world backdrop... It had many rugged mountain peaks, a cave as well as a grotto for yoga... Turtles visited the shore often to lay down their eggs and exotic tropical birds shared space with colourful butterflies, dragonflies, lacewings and my trees of living.

If all this was not enough, it had a carved small pool just in the shore that I could use as my wishing nicely for future diva dreams. I was ecstatic and love. Finding my vision had taken all of three months. Today making it my tropical paradise home and becoming self satisfactory on coconut and natural food was going to become the dedicated work of my life, a challenge like moving a huge batch!

It had been September 1987, over 23 years ago, while i was washed to these shores with Peter Pan and TinkerBell, arriving along with almost no savings remaining. Few westerners occupied our area, couple of locals had met a foreigner and fewer spoke British. Even though I had been well traveled, residing among people from this type of simple culture was like stepping back in time 50 years or more. I had been ever-so eco-friendly!! I had not even thought it through, how I would endure eating my dearest coconut, what I might do for funds. My family (though not close) believed like Mark did, that one day I would go back to my senses and return to Australia; there was no way I had been going to question them for any financial assist.

Growing my Delicate Coconut Root base
Home for me was here, using these coconut trees, right now there would never be another within this lifetime. My spouse and i made the forever, life commitment. My spouse and i to trust Peter Pan and TinkerBell along with my new isle gods, goddesses and fairies to show me the way in which I needed to follow along with. There was absolutely nothing in my head saying "NO"; that it may not or would not do the job. I had been delivered a Leo, in of the Rabbit, and luck was my middle name. I would mesh with the nearby islanders and balance this most significant shift around me. I would grow such as the coconut tree and find out new skills to live closely with character. I learnt to make young coconut jello, coconut fragile, coconut cookies, crunches, coconut oils, coconut cheeses, coconut champagne and coconut honey. I would adapt to this tropical island lifestyle, as I believed the answers had been here with the trees, and as long as Specialists, all would be revealed. Looking back, I see this since my savior.

Considering rationally rarely allows someone to start a tropical isle adventure such as I did so! Yet within hindsight, I can not help but become surprised by just how illogical I was more than 20 years ago! Like other people starting their 'Robinson Crusoe lifestyle', We planted more coconut trees within my garden for my millionaire's salad, grew my sprouts and explored the plush natural vegetation. I found lot of methods to add coconuts to wild vines, green leaves and shoots for my cleansing raw food organic diet. We started a farm to grow and then sell points so I could survive here.

On several of my trips to Manila (a 30 hour or even longer cargo boat ride) We brought back 6 imported mating sows, 2 boars, 80 egg installing pullets and 200 just delivered chicks, 100 Muscovy ducklings and 100 infant Australian Silver quail. Over time the pigs bred typically 80 piglets each and every six months. I would sleep with the sows at their delivery; clip their umbilical cords from their mothers and their eye teeth to avoid them from hurting mums teats. My island adjoint even taught me learn how to castrate the young male piglets.

The chickens would lay approximately sixty eggs a day creating a small income and to this menagerie I acquired a few pairs of Campbell Road Runner ducks as well as a set of Bengala guinea fowl. By using a homemade kerosene incubator, I multiplied my animals and my eggs one hundred collapse.

To boost more excitement I purchased 2 mother goats along with 4 baby kids and one Billy goat. Life was complete.... plenty of encounters...... plenty of daily happenings. We fed coconut in various forms to all my animals with one point My spouse and i over 1000 of them to take care of. I made salted, century eggs and balut from my geese, sold quail eggs and created other interesting local delicacies. To provide better health for my young animals, I raised thousands of earthworms for their Vitamin B12 vermiculture. That is another story all by itself and to this day I am grateful to my humble earthworms within my organic garden supporting my cleansing raw food foods.

I offered young healthy pigs and when ever any got unwell, their new owners might return them to me to doctor. I would feed them coconut, charcoal and green leaves; allow them to wander along the beach and under the coconut trees, until they got their energy again. I would even sleep with them; wrapping them within woolen scarves at night so that they could feel warm and secure and I would therapeutic massage and shampoo them with cleaning coconut oil. As is my way, I prefer not ask an individual to do anything I would not do myself! Eventually I could not really bring myself to kill my animals and slowly I turn into a spiritual vegan. It had been a wonderful learning process and another step in my organic island life-style.

During that time a number of foreigners arrived to the area, but they seldom stayed lengthy, finding life too challenging. I would rarely meet them, finding little typical ground with people, more at home hugging the trees and rocks, dancing with the wind, snorkeling with the fish and eating coconuts and organic meals. Using local folklore tales Peter Pan would assist weave fantasies from the island shapes, recognizing the fairy guides. Inabuyatan Island before me, grew to become The Princess who had cried herself to rest hundreds of years back, distressed with the world for allowing the Goddesses to be destroyed. Now with the help of the girl seven sisters, she experienced woken, aware that these strong women were in the scene again. The Mammoth Elephant leaning up against her as a symbolic representation of Yin and Yang.

We, myself became a legend as well - it was not hard to do here! Alone, celibate as well as a mystical spiritual diva exactly who enjoyed strange dances in the beach (often nude) along with an odd cleansing diet plan, loving my life within nature. Foreigners and locals alike called me 'The Insane Coconut Lady of Malapacao. ' To people who knew me it had been said in kind fun. However , most believed that in time, I would get lonely enough and provide up my organic isle lifestyle. Though several visitors asked me this issue, my answer was consistently exactly the same, "No, never ever!! inch
In the early days life was about success, with huge problems. It was not a bed of roses that is for sure! Times and dramas were real and not for the weak oriented. Living here can be like being in the actual Wild West and I experienced my hands full just attempting to understand a culture that is so different from the world. There were times I admit I hit some mighty bumps and did buckle and bend just like the coconut tree really does - it happens to all or any of us! But these obstacles were heaven-sent to make me a stronger diva. I believe one makes the most of what we should have.... My spouse and i what most people only dream of, it had been a precious magical gift... how do I NOT put my heart and soul into it?

Still after four years of attempting to survive, I failed to earn enough for fundamental needs with my farming opportunity. In 1992, along with few facilities, I opened up my doors to regular travel and leisure, offering stretcher beds in the beach and visitors had to help me prepare meals and hot drinks on the wood fire. My spouse and i no towels, bed linens and knew nothing regarding bokashi composting toilet during those times. It had been a rustic beginning with lots of coconut drinks and meals on my exotic menu and budget travelers adored it. Offering a little haven for moving yachties, I sold the actual coconut fruit, coconut oil, coconut champagne and veggies, other fresh fruits, green leaves and water, and also gives refueling, washing and garbage disposal solutions.

This led to an article within the Hong Kong magazine called 'Fragrant Harbor' and during the actual months of March and April before the Hong Kong conversion of 1997, groups of eight or sometimes twelve yachts would anchor within my spectacular bay. Humans especially their owners would shout off their boats, "Leeann, is it OK to come ashore for dinner? We have been 14 people, have you got some raw natural food for us, we have been tired of tinned junk. " "What about some coconut champagne too" Slowly, with better revenue, I created more cottages under the coconut trees, adding facilities, growing my rates, services and sharing the benefits of cleaning raw meals.

Within 1996 my island view was chosen as the gem of all the 7001 Philippine island destinations by the author from the Lonely Planet Guide Book. Our Beautiful 'Princess' (Inabuyatan Island) also fringed with coconuts was in the front cover. Recognition brought more visitors and those short-lived years, I was in a position to pay off most of the islanders who owned or claimed to own my part of the isle.

Often I would accommodate thirty or more guests staying in-house daily. Supported by the aid of the neighborhood islanders, we offered basic friendly services, raw and semi-raw food meals and unforgettable island adventure. The downside of more visitors was the difficult challenge of posting my pristine environment with folks who enjoyed stuff that I considered toxic and definitely not intended as here in my mystical private island with my island guides.

To maintain my delicate spiritual stability, the first to go off my island services was meat, followed by cigarettes, then alcohol and espresso and sugar. Having acquired an even deeper desire for the health advantages of coconut, making virgin oil along with coconut flower sweetie and many other organic and herbal raw food, I would cringe at the quantity of over cooked food We served on my table, including breads, buns and tarts, with not a hope in paradise to include the benefits of meals combining or not drinking along with meals, plus things i had learned.

Similar to business, the first is obliged to serve what a customer wants or pay the price and lose business. When confronted with much advice to the contrary, I chose these, adamantly believing money was not my power, love of my island and quality of life was! and i also had to discover a way.

Growing my Sturdy Tall Coconut Trunk
At the moment I was completely cut off from the outside world in a lot of ways. No information, no radio, no newspaper, no TV, no Internet, no computer, it was just too much of a challenge to find the power. Magazines didn't exist here unless someone brought them within, and there was no music. And none of that mattered in my opinion. INDEED!! even songs!

When you are a child of nature, eating a mostly cleansing raw diet, you are content with the actual whisperings of wonderful elementals and divas. The many and varied sounds of the ocean, the swishing from the fronds of my massive trees above was, is and always will be my musical pleasure. These trees asked me to hug all of them, the heavens guided me to build sundecks to embrace the light; the ocean beckoned me to go swimming in it daily. For me personally the wind offered fine vibrations within the coconut trees that I adored. I had been and still am at ease with simplicity and the track 'All The Sounds From the Earth Are just like Music' is so accurate for me. Along the way I was blessed to have visitors share their Gentle Arts. I learned to practice yoga, tai chi, sword dance, and do tarot and angel card readings as well.

Sometime in mid 1997, a language couple, listening to me voice my present island dreams, suggested I had been outlining a detox cleaning spa. All That i knew of then of Spas had been hot water pools in Australia. Fortunate enough to be managing a detox starting a fast center in Puerto Rico, these two individuals had my full attention. Another important religious serendipity was in the creating. A little afterwards, a kind Austrian provided to create my first site for me; an Internet Cafe worker in Desfiladero Princesa agreed to check email messages and send them up in printed state. We replied in longhand. So many rustic beginnings! Picture notes traveling via a hard local bus/truck ride over 400 kilometers of steep mountains as much as El Nido, after that waiting for a rare isle boat trip. It had been the same process to obtain the answer down again to Desfiladero Princesa. Some email replies would have been 10-15 times old before the sender might receive it! I could laugh at the journey, so different from right now!

A few of my guests wonder at my patience with the continual computer challenges we have here day by day right now, but I know its all relative and I consider nothing for granted. Though my library was minimal after that, one book called "Touch For Health", written by John Thie, stood out prominently. My spouse and i carried this book upon many of my moves, even to the bottom camp of Everest. As soon as here, I had placed it in a part, forgetting it, getting no partner to learn along with or practice it. On the whim I wrote to John Thie's Foundation, wishing the 20 year old address might still exist which my letter might achieve them. My request to entice a 'Touch Intended for Health' instructor to the isle to teach me Kinesiology proceeded to go off with a passing customer. It was like delivering a message in a bottle asking TinkerBell to deliver this. I never used postal system.

I rapidly learnt regarding mud/clay bakes, coconut entire body scrubs, seaweed wraps and various massage treatments. The Reiki Master sailing in a yacht anchored within my bay and I was able to convince her to stay longer, teaching me Reiki 1 and second . Later I was blessed to learn about efficiency micro-organisms (EM) (AEM) and bokashi and started my natural garden under the coconut trees with these wonderful gifts of Mother Nature. I also belatedly learnt in regards to the bokashi composting toilet, something still on my list of items to generate.

My diva buds were expanding, springtime was in the air and important groundwork was in development. By using a few loyal visitors, We began building several rustic, comfy cottages with garden bathrooms, dreaming of my new 'Adventure Wellness' applications. In 1998, character threw additional spice into my challenges. First around the world came, bringing ten months of drought with historic tropical trees crashing down. Sea temperatures, generally only 26 -28 levels centigrade rose to over 32, killing all the smooth corals and much in our hard corals, virtually all under my eyes with absolutely nothing I could do. It had been a sad unforgettable time for our earth.

To cap off the year of 1998, on December 12th, with most of the construction of my new cottages almost finished, one of the strongest typhoons in 60 years ripped into us head-on. It had been called 'Norming' and were within the 'Eye' and in its wake as it went former way, then the other it destroyed 1 / 3 of my escape, burying my stunning white-sand beach under lots of rubble, not to mention many small ocean creatures. Almost all of my high coconut trees were damaged, for one full season I would do not have coconut fruits from my island trees. Where you can continue, things to rebuild very first... where had been the funds to obtain? My spouse and i $500 only within the bank, just enough to keep a ALL OF US dollar account open. It had to go and more had to be discovered. Many visitors were booked to share my island paradise between Xmas/New Year, and would be deeply disappointed or else.

It was a huge challenge by itself; however in the heels of this, I had to ride out the aftermath of two political dramas during 99 and 2000. These issues stopped tourism in its tracks for several years. The Adventure Wellness dreams went on the back burner. My spouse and i to survive with my coconuts... however how! Most Westerners associated with any commercial venture came back to their country to take on part-time work to keep their Philippine way of living. I had nowhere to visit and no money even when I wanted to keep, which I failed to. I prayed to Peter Pan and TinkerBell for your answer, asking for change, asking for balance. My great island spirits again heard my prayers and I was able to turn every difficult part as I came to this.

Stretching my Limbs and Dancing my Massive Coconut Leaves
Within 2002 a connection was performed with the owner of Dharma Healing, Hillary Hitt. The lady graciously shared much home elevators fasting, detox, cleansing and self recovery. I linked my webpages with those of Hillary's, but nothing moved. I clearly saw detox fasting programs since my future and prayed to know where and how to begin, however though 52 years of age, I had never fasted a day in my life and had only the vaguest idea what detox fasting meant.

Faithful to the rhythms of my mystical life, under ten months afterwards, a full of living 73 year old Norwegian man, Frank Jenson arrived, loved my coconut paradise and wanted to stay for 2 months or more. I asked just what he did for a residing. Frank replied which the was a "Touch Intended for Health" (kinesiology) instructor.

So here was the person My spouse and i asked Peter Pan to send me five years just before, sent off in note in a bottle! Frank also owned 'Monhos Velhos', a detox fasting retreat within the Argyle, Portugal and serendipity was knocking once again. Frank got a nearly FREE stay; an excellent trade off, and i also was over the moon! You might call this particular luck; I called this usual, my destiny. Like so much in every area of your life, our paths are usually planned out.

Learning Kinesiology was fun, but what I appreciated one of the most was Frank sitting beside me in my office for the two full a few months, (mostly bare! ), rebuilding their detox fasting website. I had been his willing student. I learnt about starting a fast and detox and I learned of life-changing journeys. We were using cleansing products Frank had brought from Portugal and without even looking into just where or how I would obtain similar items, I started my detox fasting retreat increasing the coconut products to them, converting my site totally to detox and modification and my life simultaneously as well.

It had been a huge financial danger to convert from simple travel and leisure to offering detox, starting a fast, cleansing programs at greater prices in this remote region, but slowly with the aid of TinkerBell and her magic wand, almost everything came slowly together. I had been and still am blessed to have had the chance with my guides, to find and create one of the most stunning paradises on earth for cleaning detox, fasting and self healing. I could think of no better method to support myself within this lifetime than to share my paradise with caring visitors, mostly women, seeking a quiet sanctuary like mine for their own cleansing self healing work and to find their own balance. As well as the thrill that people could be sharing their holistic alternate health knowledge with families and loved ones, and adding just that little bit more to the healing in our world is an additional bonus.

Like many of us that move into the alternative healthcare detox field, We too came with my own personal baggage of health challenges. Up until that period, I had smothered many of these within the spirit of 'Just get on with this! ' Peter Pan experienced told me to be strong, to even play an extremely masculine role in order to set the research. Now was my very own time for spiritual development and healing, to learn my feminine energy; to nurture and transform ME. To share with love and ever growing understanding, My spouse and i to first pay attention to my deepest inner kid awareness. These are the beautiful gifts of my isle, my island guides and far serendipity. There is certainly so much more than we will ever learn about our spiritual destiny, we must just trust and walk our inner kid path.

Rising and Sharing My Flowers and Fruits
As diva life has a way of evolving so gracefully, I was destined to meet my next mentor, Farida Sharan, the actual owner/founder of The School of Natural Medicine, Boulder Co. After years of personal study, practical experience and commitment in the field of alternative organic health detox and starting a fast, I earned my Diploma or degree in Naturopathy and forged ahead on my tiny coconut isle. Offering colon irrigation solutions long before many people within my part of the world had ever heard of it, added to the actual legend of Leeann 'The Insane Coconut Lady of Malapacao'. When I began my fasting, self recovery programs the flowers and fruits came into my life. As I talk they are in full strong blossom, blooming slowly more each year. Visitors right now come to my pristine isle from all walks of life and from each and every corner of the globe for the purpose of guided full body detox vermine cleansing, colonics, natural raw meals, coconut ology teacher schooling, as well as Naturopathy, Choice Health Care Practicum's.

Several on my visitors become open to detox cleansing usually after they have become burnt from stress and an unhealthy diet. Many know what to do, however forget to listen to their bodies. Sadly many get sick and take toxic medicines, especially for depression, or seriously ill along with cancer. Many have had no luck with normal doctors and don't know what to do. Virtually all have parasites and bacteria issues, many have sticky blood and acid pH.

Portion of the process of getting healthy is learning to enjoy ourselves and listen to our own spiritual inner child and our own hearts; to learn to see our body as our own temple. I feel so blessed to have my strong coconut trees and magical diva here with me every day. Ideally we ought to detox regularly and eat colorful living vibrant unadulterated natural food with lots of coconut, be careful when and where we eat; spend time within nature and talk to the actual trees, love as much people around us as we can and enjoy and share the flowers and fruits of our labor. With this, appreciating our turning path of truth and developing inner child spirituality, becomes easier. This is my gift to the world, to share my spectacular island with its stunning white-sand beach with people wanting to love themselves more, to change, transform and to self heal, to find a way to balance from a quite toxic world through mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment